Hello Party People of the Blogosphere !
Today’s short post is an image filled one containing some of my most recent drawings.
Since I have pretty much colored all of my illustrations, I figured it was time to change it up and actually start drawing again. As such, I sat down at my drafting table at 9:00 am yesterday and I didn’t get up until about 4:30 pm. (Now that’s dedication!) While I admit that I wasn’t drawing all day (I spent a pretty significant amount of time surfing the web, managing social media accounts, etc.), I did spend the bulk of the day putting pencil, eraser, marker and micron pen to paper.
Anyway…without further ado, here are some of the drawings that I came up with:
1. Melanie- Ink on white cardstock.
2. Elaine- Graphite pencil, black prismacolor pencil and ink on white cardstock.
3. Lana-Ink and Sharpie on white cardstock.
4. Miki- Black prismacolor pencil and ink on white cardstock.
5. Susan- Ink on white cardstock.
6. Stylized Rider: Black prismacolor pencil, ink, sharpies and various colored pencils on white cardstock. (I actually colored this one. This is the gray scale image, because I thought it was kind of cool that way.)
7. Dear Odette-Ink on white cardstock.
8. Trish- Graphite pencil and black prismacolor pencil on white cardstock. (I actually made this drawing last week, while my boyfriend and I were relaxing at the Grove in Los Angeles. )
If you like my art or even just find it interesting, follow this blog @ annotatedaudrey.wordpress.com. Also, like my Facebook fan page to get updates about new works that I create and to gain access to free downloads of my art pieces.
Coincidentally, if you would like to find out more about me or connect with me on other social media networks…click here to visit my about me page!
ALSO… I will be hosting a coloring contest soon (with prizes!) so watch out for that.
As always, thank you so much for taking time to read this post!
All images contained in this post are copyrighted by the artist. All rights reserved. Please do not use these images without permission.
I encourage you to share these images, but if you do please give me credit as I worked hard to create these pieces.