I’m sorry I haven’t been able to post anything in a while. Luckily, I have been able to create and color several pieces in my spare time.
Some of these works are alterations or colored forms of previous drawings I created. You can find some of the ink and pencil drawings here: ANNOTATED AUDREY’S LATEST DRAWINGS
Okay, so here are my most recent creations. As you can see, there are quite a few of them. I hope you like them.
1. Lady Green: Acrylic paint on canvas.
2. Poison Ivy: Based on the Batman villain. Ink and Prismacolor art stix on copy paper.
3. Moon Trance: Ink, sharpie, various colored pencils and markers on cardstock.
4. Viola: Ink, sharpie and various markers on cardstock.
5. Elaine: Ink and colored pencil on cardstock.
6. Florence: Ink, marker and colored pencil on cardstock.
7. Lara: Based on one of my childhood icons, Lara Croft Tomb Raider.
Ink, art stix and colored pencils on cardstock.
8. Trish. Pencil, art stix and colored pencil on cardstock.
9. Half Blank. Pencil and colored pencil on cardstock.
10. Rei: Ink and colored pencil on cardstock.
11. Jazz Singer Abstract: Ink and colored pencil on cardstock.
12. Medusa: Ink and colored pencil on cardstock.
13. Norah: Ink and colored pencil on cardstock.
14. Dear Odette: Ink and colored pencil on cardstock.
That’s all for now.
If you like my art or even just find it interesting, follow this blog @ annotatedaudrey.wordpress.com. Also, like my Facebook fan page to get updates about new works that I create and to gain access to free downloads of my art pieces.
Coincidentally, if you would like to find out more about me or connect with me on other social media networks…click here to visit my about me page!
As always, thank you so much for taking time to read this post!
All images contained in this post are copyrighted by the artist. All rights reserved. Please do not use these images without permission.
I encourage you to share these images, but if you do please give me credit as I worked hard to create these pieces.